Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Hiya all,

My elbow hurts. While trying to cruise down the stairs at quasi-light speed, I caught a step too close to the edge and lost my footing. Luckily I landed on my back, or else I probably would not be writing this to you right this minute. Maybe later though.

I'm feeling mighty tired today. I don't know what I was doing last night, but I didn't get to sleep until maybe 1:30 a.m. or so. Just poking around the house, being on the phone, not doing too much. But I was up by 7:30 today because the condo people are supposedly supposed to come to fix some stuff at my place, and I'm supposed to be "available" from 8 to 4 today. They must think that they are the phone company or something.

I'm bummed I missed the Osbournes last night. I totally forgot to tape it. I think I missed last week's too. Hopefully one of these weekends, MTV will run another marathon and I can be caught up..

Low humidity sucks. Whenever I walk around, I have to ground myself every so often to discharge my built up static electricity. I'm not shifting my feet, but I do wear fleece which is a harbor of static electricity. Once in a while if I'm not managing my static electricity, I'll shock myself pretty badly. Needless to say, I don't get a "charge" out of it. Heh.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home