Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Hi all,

Today has been a totally lazy day for me. I have done nothing that is noteworthy. Well, except maybe going to Costco for a hot dog lunch and a parmesan pretzel. After my thrifty, yet filling, lunch, I decided to take a stroll around the store (of course). I didn't buy anything except beef jerky because I had a craving. Kind of random, yes? Indeed. Anyway, I saw some pretty nifty things. Like you can buy a can of crabmeat (real, not krab) for about 13 bucks. Imagine, eating crabmet (although not fresh) without having to crack a single shell. Tempting. And, it's one pound, without the shell...

I hope you are enjoying reading this blog entry, because I almost poisoned myself. While eating my original flavored beef jerky that is oh so tasty but unfortunately not too tender, I almost ate the silica gel packet on accident. I was just concentrating on writing and eating, and look what happens. See how dedicated I am to you? ;)

As usual, I must sing my praises for shopping during the weekday. I don't really buy much, but at least it gets me out of the house (and wearing something other than fleece). Not that there's anything wrong with wearing fleece all of the time. Or sporty spice pants, for that matter.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home