Saturday, February 01, 2003

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're having a good weekend.

Happy Lunar New Year to you. But at the same time we have to take a moment to remember the astronauts that lost their lives today. (sigh)

Apparently, the planning has started for my class reunion. E-mail contact has been established, and the date has been set. It's going to be in November, so they gave us plenty of time to have anxiety about it :) It's going to be my 10 year, and by the time the reunion rolls around, I'm going to be 28. So I now have 10 months to either get really rich, or become a pop star. I better get busy. :) It hink it'll be good to see people from the old 'hood again, I think. Ask me again in November ;) What will I wear?

Today I got to experience why it's better to get your snow shoveling done in the morning. It was a little warmer today, so some of the newly fallen snow started to melt. Which is all good, but then a layer of slush develops which makes snow a little more difficult to shovel. The snow is heavier, so it's just a beotch to move around. Of course, I went old skool and shoveled by hand (I didn't think the snowthrower would do well with slush). Took me a while, and the driveway still looks like it's got snow on it. I hope it melts more tomorrow :)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home