Monday, February 10, 2003

Hi everyone,

I had my first interview today in almost 3 years. I was rusty indeed. I don't think it went extremely well, but I don't think it went badly either. It was probably about average. I just don't think I kicked as much ass as I normally could. Hopefully my charm won them over ;) We'll see.

To unwind, I went to the local mecca of shopping to try to jumpstart the economy. I didn't really buy too much, but the surprising (and blogworthy) thing that I saw was that this lady (who looked fairly wealthy) actually had her dog on a leash walking around with her in the store. As if FAO Schwartz was a pet store that allowed pets inside. It was the oddest thing. Everyone gave looks, but noboday really said anything. The security guards inside the store didn't say anything either. Next time I'm at the mall, I'm bringing Polly, my pot-bellied pig. Aww come on, don't get all animal rights on my ass. I'm just kidding ;)

Anyway, this dog was very well behaved and stuck close to his expensive owner, but looked very funny among the sea of stuffed animals (where her owner was). At first, I thought the dog was a stuffed animal on the floor, but when it moved, I knew better. The huge stuffed Patrick the Pup looked like it would eat the mini-dog for dinner.

Tomorrow will be back to the job search :)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home