Thursday, February 06, 2003

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're doing well.

Arby's kicks ass. The sandwiches that they have there are so tasty. Today for my late lunch I had one of their industrial sized market fresh sandwiches. Ham and swiss. With curly fries of course. Anyway, I think my order taker / server person was the manager or something. She was totally rationing out the sauce packets. I must have looked like some punk kid who was going to put the extra sauce packets in people's shoes or under car tires or something. She would only give me one packet of each. Since I'm definitely a multi-packet ketchup guy, I had to specify exactly how many other sauce packets I needed. Sorry, I'm just used to the high school kids giving you a 6-month supply of sauce packets with each order.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home