Saturday, January 25, 2003

Hi all,

So as you may know, my mom's in the homeland visiting for the next few weeks. One thing that I dread when she leaves is that I have to take care of her plants. It's not that I dislike taking care of them, it's just that I don't think my skills are up to green-thumb par. There's a delicate balance for plants, between watering and over-watering. In the past, I've been notorious for overwatering. You see, plant pots (with the holes on the bottom and the overflow tray) are tricky. You water too much, and the next thing you know, you have water filling up the tray, and it eventually overflows to the floor or table it's on. Not good. As she was prepping me for plant care before she left, she made sure to stress that I not over-water her plants. So this time, I'm being super careful and just watering a little bit. I hope the plants will stay alive until my mom gets home. It'll be like the TV show Survivor, except it's with plants.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home