Friday, January 24, 2003

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're doing well. Today I'm working on my 3rd day of "freedom." It's an odd feeling indeed. It's turning me into a lazy mofo (maybe even more than before).

I am frightened by the price of prescription drugs for those that do not have insurance. Woo hah. I will not bitch about my copays ever again. Just for shits and giggles, I asked my drugstore people how much my stuff would cost if I were unininsured. Now I know.

The other day, I fell asleep on the living room couch in my parent's house. It was a catnap really. Anyway, as I fell asleep, the sun was kind of setting. I was pleasantly woken up by the sun shining on my face. It was pretty neat because it was light and I felt warm. Too bad I can't wake up this way in the mornings. My bedroom does not have eastern exposure. Also, with the overcast days that we've been having recently, finding the sun to wake you up may be a problem too.

I am in love with the delivery services where you can track stuff to its destination (e.g., FedEx). That way, there's no question whether or not something got to someone. And, if there's ever a problem, the company websites now let you e-mail the tracking information to anyone you want. Pretty nifty.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home