Sunday, January 26, 2003

Hi everyone,

Hope you had a nice weekend.

So I'm troubled that I may no longer be MTV's main target audience anymore. What is the deal with the wrestling craze? Tough enough? Sunday heated whatever-athon? I was trying to catch up on some old episodes of the Osbournes and I think I saw a commercial for the wrestling program every break. Ugh. However, I am happy to report that I did see actual videos one of the nights that I was up late. It was very cool. Imagine that. Top 40 videos, and it wasn't on MTV2.

So today I got a taste of how rich people with interior designers get to shop. Very impressive. It was during a very special once or twice a year event where the "design center" opens its doors to the public. Pretty nifty. Imagine if you will a small mall, but instead of clothing stores and whatnot, it's all furniture, floor coverings, etc.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home