Sunday, February 16, 2003

Hi all,

It was very windy today. Like take your breath away windy. That's brisk, baby.

So where do all the extra non-paired socks go? A mystery indeed. For the past 4 weeks while I've been doing laundry, I've always had one extra sock with no pair. And I have no idea where the other one went. I'm sad for my lone sock. Maybe the dryer ate it.

Today I went to go wash the supaflyride. My car is just caked with salt. I'm a regular at this car wash by my house, ya see. I go there at least once a week. I can tell you what happens inside the car wash, and what happens when. Usually, it's a pretty honest place of business. But today, the attendants tried to ho me. I wasn't havin none of that. If I pay for the best wash, they damn well better give me the best wash. I was very unhappy to see that they only gave me the basic wash. After having words with the manager, he let me go through again (and actually walked beside my car as I went through) and made sure that I got what I paid for. Pretty nifty. So, I got a free pre-wash :)

The weekend draws to a close. How sad.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home