Saturday, February 15, 2003

Hi all,

Hope you're having a good weekend.

I think I'm getting spring fever. I can't wait for jacketless days of being outside and enjoying the weather, before it get too damn hot. The days when the outside uniform is a t-shirt, shorts, and my trusty Tevas. It's times like this when I want to be able to drive around with the windows down, music blasting. Uh huh... I can't wait!

I love the spring because that's when you open up the windows of your house, let some fresh air in, and do some major cleaning. Best of all, the warmer weather lets me to fully clean out my car, after a winter of nasty salt and just accumulation of junk inside of my car. Woo hoo!

Speaking of cleaning, my mom comes home from the homeland next weekend. So I've started the house cleaning process. Hopefully I can undo the damage of a month "bachelor" living. Heh. We'll see. Hopefully I'll be able to pass the mom "white glove" test ;) I've been good about doing laundry and stuff, but just the normal upkeep stuff of the floors, the bathrooms, etc. have been kind of lacking. Hopefully the scrubbing bubbles will be on my side.

On the Valentine's day card front, I think the courting dance is over. The last song has been played. No response at all. Alas. I even tried calling her last night, so I'm guessing she was probably out. Oh well. Not much to say about that. But you know what, I think this rejection thing is becoming easier. Pretty neat, huh?

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home