Saturday, May 17, 2003

Hey all,

Hope all's well. Let the weekend begin!

This evening, Steve, Elizabeth, and I went to go fulfill a couple of guilty pleasures (for me at least). We checked out some new cars at the local dealerships (Steve and E are in the market) so of course, I had to indulge in some window shopping for myself as well. Probably the highlight of the evening was the 390 hp Shaguar S-Type R. (sorry, no direct link because the site was acting funky and really really slow). Not a bad way to spend 62k.

My cousins are in town as well. They've gone to retire from their crazy drive down. I'll hang out with them tomorrow.

Other than that, not much to report. Tomorrow's the field session for my photography class. Hopefully I'll get some good pics. We'll see.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home