Thursday, May 15, 2003

Hey all,

Well whaddya know? That "Fresh Blogs: on the Blogger.com site actually works! Not that I thought iwas false advertising, just one of those things I was never really sure if it was really accurate or not. I happened to log in and Geneman had just posted, so he was the first on the list. Apparently, he was still at work doing powerpoint shite, when he posted - I tried calling him when I saw, but he must have just left the office - I got his voicemail.

Anyway, came home from watercolor class around 10 p.m. I completely forgot to record the season finales of the Must See TV shows (Friends and Will & Grace). Bummer dude. I didn't have anything to record on anyway - I've actually got a backlog of 2 or 3 weeks worth of Must See TV that I still need to catch up on. I'm not as worried about the season finale though, since the network will probably run them again before the next season starts. And we all know that Friends will be like the boxer that won't retire. NBC will probably milk that show until they become Senior Friends. Each episode will earn the stars 10 million each. Just watch :) I mean come on, how many times has it supposedly been the "last season?" Until NBC can find a worthy successor, we'll have Friends, I'm sure.

Woo hoo! Tomorrow's Friday! And as you know, it's jeans day ;)

My cousins are going to be in town this weekend. Should be fun. My photography class field session is going to be on Saturday as well. Plus, I have to get my place ready for an appraisal - I'm getting some refinancing action done to take advantage of the lower interest rates. I need to make the place look like it's worth a ton :)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home