Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Hey all,

Hope things are well. Tonight, I decided to switch things up a little, and am now writing this blog not from the bedroom, but from the outside. Literally. I'm chilling (no pun intended) on this 50 degree (Farenheit) night outside on the deck. Pretty nifty. Had to put the sweats on, but it's all good. Just the right temperature actually. Nothing but me and the outdoors. In suburbia. Having my laptop be naturally cooled by the brisk breeze that sweeps by occasionally. Good stuff I tell you. All I need is ocean sounds to cover up the noise of the cars passing by outside, and I'd be in paradise :)

I got a chance to treadmill today. I watched the first part of Deuce Bigalo Gigalo or something like that. Since the main prime time seasons are pretty much over, I guess Fox is just killing some time before the next reality show. I saw a promo for it this evening as well. As usual, in the normal Fox fashion, I'm sure it'll not disappoint. And of course, they'll probably use that same damn soundtrack from Joe Millionaire.

It's kind of neat being outside right now. It's getting pretty dark - so I pretty much can't see anything except the laptop screen. But I bow down to the power of wireless. You can't beat that..

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home