Monday, May 26, 2003

Good evening,

Hope you're doing well tonight, on the last day of the 3 day weekend.

As usual, I got up pretty late, but I went to lunch with Steve and Elizabeth at Baja Fresh. I was going to spend the day with them, but I had promised that I'd take my mom flower shopping if her friends were going. They ended up going, so we took a small sidetrip out to the middle of nowhere.

Seriously, it wasn't to the middle of nowhere. It was just in a neighbouring county, it just felt like I was driving for a long while. the trip was good though. My mom bought a carload of flowers, and she was happy. It just made me realize that I just don't get out that much. There's much of my region that I have yet to visit and discover. It's true with the rest of the state as well.

So last night, Geneman and I were talking about why we blog. I would write stuff here whether I actually had readers or not, I think. I do know that one or two poeple read it ;) I guess it stems back to never having a diary per se when I was younger. I like being able to write some stuff at the end of the day - I think it's like closure or something. I haven't felt the need to go back and review what I've written - yet.. I'll write more about this later. too tired to get into it now. I need to go to sleep soon anyway.

I've recently had this continuous hankering for chocolate shakes. I think I finally got my mom hooked on them too. We were driving around today, and we had to stop at the McDonalds. She actually had the raspberry flavour though. Super good.

So much for going to sleep early. ugh.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home