Saturday, May 24, 2003

Hey all,

How's it going? Well, I hope.

Let's see - the last time I left you, was the night before my photography class. I think my pics went over well. I think I'd like to get some photos printed, I think. My classmates had some good stuff as well. Totally good stuff. I think some people probably didn't need the class. But I'm sure like many other people, I had to go through a billion pictures to come up with 10 or so that I wanted to show :)

Wednesday was spent in Ann Arbor (for half of the day). Had to go see the fine people at the Kellogg Eye Center for a follow-up visit. Looks like I need new glasses again. But unfortunately, my insurance coverage won't start until next year. I may just get a cheap pair to hold me over until then. I'm kind of bummed though, as I've only had my current frames for like 5 months or so now. They were pretty damn expensive too. If I get cheapies though, I may have to do something wacky like artsy dude glasses or something : We'll see.

Thursday was watercolor art class in the evening. I finished up a painting that I had started on in the prior week. Once I filled my quota of one painting per class period, I took a break and read the newspaper. My mom is pretty much over her jetlag, so she was able to come to the class this week.

Friday was aiight. Pretty quiet at work, I'd have to say. Lots of people gone for vacation, or they left early to go. Jeans day and payday. Can't beat that.

Need to go to bed, I'll write more later.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home