Friday, July 18, 2003

Hi all,

(yawn). At least, the week is over. Payday was today too. So it was a nice ending to a tiring week. Not sure why I've been so tired as of late. I think I must be fighting off a bug that I had or something. Huh. Who knows. Maybe it's allergies.

Again, I skipped treadmilling today. I hope I haven't fallen off the wagon.

I feel like I've wasted the whole night. I was helping my dad out, and it ended up taking much longer than I thought it would. Partially because I was careless, and partially because it's just taking forever. Oh well.

Rumour has it that it's supposed to be super nice tomorrow. Hmm. Hopefully I can do something fun.

For all of the John Mayer fans, his new CD is coming out on September 9th. Hopefully his new disc will be as good as Room for Squares was.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home