Monday, July 21, 2003

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's BMW..."

Hey all,

It's me again.

I need to get better at remembering stuff - I was totally late to a dinner meeting tonite because I totally forgot about it. All the nuttiness with the tornado watch and whatnot made me forget even more. Oh well. I did get to see everyone though, which was cool.

So back to the quote above...

As I drove home today, there was a bright and shiny silver BMW 5 series parked in front of the country house. (My neighbours are getting their driveway re-paved so they can't park on their driveway for however many days for it to cure correctly.) It was pretty nice. The BMW 5-series is definitely a classic. A car that has what I call "road presence." Love it.

I was checking the car out (maybe a little too closely) when the owner's wife came out and caught me eyeing the car. Don't worry, I came clean. ;)

Ahh, the BMW dream. One day, the dream will come true for me too.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home