Monday, August 04, 2003

Hi all,

How's it going? (yawn) I got to work around 6:45 a.m. this morning - We were doing some stuff on the website, so a few of us had to go in early to make sure everything was groovy.

So, I got to come home at like 4 today! I could have left earlier, but I couldn't get my act together in time. I was afraid it was going to rain today, so I left my car all closed up. Well, as typical Michigan weather would have it, it was sunny as hell during most of the day. When I got into my car to come home, I almost passed out from the heat. I am not kidding. The interior of my car was still hot to the touch after driving home with the windows down. With some water, I could have slow steamed some good food in there in time for dinner. Sheesh.

I forgot to remark what the pedometer reading was for yesterday - 6650 steps. I didn't exercise or anything - but I did wash the supaflyride and wax it. Yesterday I went back to using my old car wax by Zymol. The car looks and feels good. The surface feels smooth as glass. I had forgotten how nice that wax was.

Anyway, other than that, I did very little. Surfed, talked on the phone, caught up with a few friendcs, etc. Other than that, not much to report.

Man, am I tired.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home