Friday, August 01, 2003

I have the old blogger input interface again.

Isn't technology grand? Heh.

How's it going? At last, the weekend is here...

Back to the technology thing. Love it when it works, hate it when random shite happens. For instance - My desktop computer shuts down properly only every other time it's on. Seriously. So when it doesn't shut down, I have to manually shut the computer down by turning off the power strip during the "please wait while Windoze is shutting down." Lucklily, when I shut off tonight, it will be a smooth shutdown. Day after tomorrow, I'll have to go through the silly scan disk software again. And the message during that screen is so condescending - It goes something like "if you want to avoid doing this scan in the future, please shut down the computer properly..." No shit, Sherlock - That's what I tried to do :P

Anyway...

Yesterday I forgot to remark how many steps I had: 11,380. Without exercise. The higher count is attributed to a Costco trip. Walked around the entire store. :)

For today, I have about 11,100 steps. I didn't walk much at work today - I was pretty much at my desk doing junky tedious computer tasks. So that # is including a 30 minute treadmilling session.

I guess I'm in potpourri mode today.

Last night, I was outside fixing some stuff on the supaflyride, when some dude drove by blasting some old skool Michael Jackson. I think it was a track off Thriller. So when I was surfing yesterday, I had some MJtunes going in the background. Billie Jean, PYT, Don't Stop 'till you Get Enough, etc. Good stuff. Back in the day when he was more known for his music than his other affinities.

This evening, I spent a little time reading Laura Lewis' Life Files, a weekly columnist for clickondetroit.com. Her writings on dating and relationships are pretty good. I spent a while reading her archives.

Oh well, better sign off for now, it's getting late...

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home