Saturday, August 02, 2003

Hey all,

Sorry, about that last post - I'm just excited about my site counter :) Ahh, it's the little things...

I've been a lazy ass all day. For real. I'm about 300 steps away from breaking 4,000 today. Only 3,700 steps. Bummer dude. I am very not healthy today. I'll have to see what the average for the week will be. Although I have to say that today's pedometer reading is a little inaccurate. I didn't wear it for about 2 hours today. I didn't remember that I had taken it off until a few hours later. I was lying on the bed watching MTV, and I had taken it off because it was jabbing me in the side.

So I'm walking around, and I notice that it's quieter than usual. The pedometer makes a "swishing" sound whenever it's counting. That's how I know that it's working. So anyway, I probably lost a few steps there.

Speaking of the swishing sound, it's kind of funny - You can tell who's on the 10k a day program at the office. When it's quiet, as people walk around, you can hear their pedometers counting the steps that they take. Others walk around silently.

So I think I may be turning into a MTV Made junkie. For some reason, I really like the show. (shrug). I saw parts of the lifeguard one and the one with the bmx rider. Maybe it's because I appreciate seeing people succeed in something that they've always dreamed of.

I'm not sure what's on the agenda for tomorrow. Another low key day, probably. Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

I've been poking around the blog scene today. Blogarama is a directory of blogs, if you're interested. That's how I got my counter thingy.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home