Thursday, July 24, 2003

Hey,

At last, tomorrow's Friday! Sweet.

I finally got the oil changed in the supaflyride. I was getting nervous there. I was almost 150 miles over my owner's manual mandated 3750 mile change milestone. I know it's silly, I just get nervous around that mileage, like how I get nervous when milk gets to the expiration date :)

Drew is hooking me up with tickets to the Firestone Indy 400 on Sunday. Should be interesting. I've never been to a racing event before. It'll be the first time I see the Michigan International Speedway too. Should be pretty cool. Drew got the tix from a supplier or something, so we're going to get some nifty perks too. Woo hoo! I'm going to take my digicam so hopefully I can get some good pics in.

Let's see, what else:

I keep on forgetting to mention. I think of it every morning, but I always forget to remark it...

Cookie Crisp is the best breakfast in the world. I strongly recommend you have it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or as a snack. Your life will not be complete without trying the heaven in a bowl they call cereal.

That's all for now.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home