Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Hey all,

What's goin' on?

The weather's been perfect these past few days! Love it. Warm, not too hot, not too humid. Perfect convertible weather.

Internally, I've decided to put the convertible dream off until 30. It may be in lieu of the BMW dream. We'll see. Maybe if I'm really lucky, I can combine the two ;) That would be nice.

You may ask, what is the BMW dream? Back when I was a younger bloke (about 3 years ago) in the platinum paved streets of the internet boom/binge days, my age 30 goal was to buy a BMW 3-series coupe (or convertible) with cash. No car payments, just throw down the green and walk away with the keys.

Key words here are the "internet boom/binge" days. Ahh, the days of excess.

Those days are definitely over. Alas.

So, like many other companies, I had to revise my accounting and budget plans, and "repost" my goals, if you will. I'm just looking to fulfill the convertible dream at age 30. Something nice, quick, and really fun to drive.

The BMW dream is not lost however - It's merely been postponed a little...

Hmm, what else...

Today's step count: 14,160. The # seems a tad high, but I dunno. I did treadmill today, and walked around quite a bit at work. We'll have to see. I hope the pedometer is accurate and is not miscounting :)

Oh yeah, tomorrow, I'm taking my mom to go see the Trinity Irish Dance Company at Meadowbrook. I hope I don't fall asleep ;)

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home