Monday, July 28, 2003

Hey all,

Hope things are going well.

At work, I've gotten peer pressured (they really didn't have to pressure too much) into joining the 10k a day program. I wasn't able to find a general program informational link, but here's the page from Los Alamos National Laboratory. In a nutshell, it's a program that promotes walking 10k steps a day to stay healthy. For the low low price of $3.00, we get this clock style analog pedometer to keep track of our daily steps.

I got my pedometer at like 4 today, and at 11:30 p.m. (ish), I have clocked about 8,400 steps (with treadmilling). Not too bad for about 7 hours. I ate really badly as well for dinner. I feel better now though that I've exercised. Hopefully I can reach 10k with a full day at work. We shall see. I'll let you know what I do tomorrow. I'll probably semi-track my progress on my blog.

Better go to sleep.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home