Thursday, July 24, 2003

Oh yeah, I forgot...

Today I was in downtown Detroit. Not too bad. Of course, the buildling I was in was a little ghetto, but that's ok. I didn't get a chance to go to the "headquarters" but we were at some other building downtown.

I had the downtown Coney experience. This place was great. If Brizzai hadn't taken me there for lunch, I would have not had the balls to go there myself. Not that it was sketchy, it wasn't a place that I'd frequent on a regular basis, I guess.

There were no waiters. Just people handing you stuff from over the counter (to the table) - it was a trip. There was a menu posted on the wall, but everyone that came in knew exactly what they wanted. There was an old school analog cash register on a lazy susan so people could be serviced on both sides. Pretty nifty, huh. I had 2 coneys. Minus the onions because we had a meeting (the whole reason why I was down there in the first place). I think I would have liked the coneys with onions too. Maybe next time.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home