Sunday, October 05, 2003

Hey all,

It's been kind of an odd week or so. I feel like I've been putting hella miles on the supaflyride. Driving to work, Ann Arbor, Detroit, Lansing, and Ann Arbor again.

Of course, I had to get my bubble tea again today :) Green apple, is definitely a great flavour. I haven't had a flavour that I've not liked. Can't beat it.

Last night, I was pretty tired. I think it was a mixture of driving back and forth to Lansing, and my allergy medication. I was in bed by 10, and went to sleep around 10:30. It would have been earlier, but VH1's 25 Greatest Commercials was on. I am a sucker for a good commercial. I just really appreciate the creativity and the work that goes into them. By the way, the new television commercial for the Maxda RX-8 (sorry, no link) is great. You'll know it when you see it. I call it the "embrace" ad. :)

I saw a Maserati Spyder while driving up to Ann Arbor today. It was bright red, non converted - I had never seen anything like it before. The car looked good in motion, but I wasn't overly impressed. I guess if I needed to spend that much on a roadster, I'd spend my 90k some other way :)

Drew came by the country home and picked up the MR2 today. Sad but true...

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home