Tuesday, November 04, 2003

enjoy the afterglow...

Hi everyone,

I tell ya. No matter how much talk there is about music piracy, there's really no feeling like opening up a brand new cd and listening to it for the first time. Seriously. Holding a CD in your hands cannot be matched by having the music files on your harddrive, legal or non-legal. Sure you can burn the files onto disc, but I don't think it's quite the same thing.

So yeah, I got the Sarah CD today :) I've pretty much waited 5 years for this CD.

I went out during lunch to get the disc, but I didn't get a chance to listen to it until now. I guess I could have gotten it after work, but no big thang.

So far, it's a pretty mellow disc, reminding me of Surfacing, my all time fav. Although I don't listen to it anymore, I thing the songs on it are brilliant.

The album art has pretty trademark Sarah pics too. All very zen and earthy. :)

-Kirk

'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home