Monday, October 27, 2003

Hi everyone,

Hope things are going groovy.

So I sent off the birthday card to J today. And that's that. Game over.

I also signed up for my benefits today. Kinda crazy. I'm locked in for a year now :) I hope I chose well.

Today at work, Peggy gave her 2 weeks notice. We were all bummed, but I'm sure many people weren't surprised - They were just not sure when the shoe would drop. She is going to the land of purple overstuffed couches (with yellow piping), foosball tables, interior tee ball field, and full kitchen. Crazy.

It's getting dark pretty fast now. When I was driving home at 5:30 today, I had the neon dream on. Although it was raining today, it may have been a little darker than normal. Winter is a comin, that's for sure. Luckily, no winter jackets yet :)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home