Sunday, November 02, 2003

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well.

The sun tried to peek out for a couple of minutes today while I was driving around, but that was about it. No more. Just cloudy. Ah well. Hoepfully the whole winter won't be all grey like this :)

Saw the 2004 Honda S2000 today in this nifty metallic blue (Suzuka Blue Metallic, to be exact). Kind of subtle changes on the outside, but apparently there were quite few changes under the hood. The car still looks very good. It's definitely on my wish list ;)

It's been quite the uneventful weekend. I've done pretty much nothing worthy of note. Curling was fun, but that's pretty much it.

The supaflyride needs a washing very very badly. Unfortunately it's going to rain all this week, so I guess I'll leave the car wash to the gentle (but sometimes acidic) hands of mother nature. My brother, on the other hand, took advantage of the somewhat warmer weather and did some car stuff this weekend. I'll be honest, I thought about washing the car for like a second but decided against it. I'm so lazy. :)

There's plenty of stuff for me to do, trust me. It's just there's a certain lack of motivation on my part. Oh well, there's always next weekend ;)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home