Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Hi all,

How's it going? Let's see, what's been on the mind as of late...

Brizzai's coming back from vacation tomorrow, so it makes my day go by faster. Hopefully he was successful in reducing the deer population a little...

So this morning, I was dreaming some weird-assed shit. Not sure why. I don't remember much of it anymore - what I remember was that I was doing some sort of a stand-up comedy gig at a venue. I was working the crowd and they were laughing at my jokes, but the weird part was that I was swinging around the room by the microphone cord. Just swinging around and telling jokes. I think I was at Helen's wedding again. And instead of calling her man Kent, I called him Colorado (which is where they live). Wacky, huh. I woke up for some reason, and I was all sweaty and stuff. Bleh. I must have been nervous from being on stage or tired from all that swinging :)

What else... I felt like I got nothing done at work today. I will blame it on the weather. It was raining like crazy today. Craziness.

So today we had some function at work that was catered by a local pita joint. Anyway, there was this really good raspberry cheesecake that was served. Did I mention that it was hella good. As a value add, there were white chocolate chips on top too :)

You can bet your ass that I exercised tonight. ;) I'll probalby have to do more tomorrow to make up for the small slice of heaven that I had.

I chatted with JDizzle tonight as well - He just took delivery of a new pc :)

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home