Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Lend me some sugar - I am your neighbor!

Hi all,

How ya doin? Hope all's well tonight on this windy evening.

so let's see...

As of late, I've been diligently brushing my tongue. I think I'm going a little overboard though. It's starting to feel like it does when you burn your tongue on a hot beverage. You know what I'm talkin about? The taste sensations are a little dulled and your tongue feels like rougher than usual? Yeah, that's it.

I'm not sure if I can tell a difference on a daily basis though. It's the internal satisfaction that keeps me going, I guess.

So let's see. I caught the end of Cribs today. I cannot get enough of this show (and the other ones, like the VH1 Fabulous life of... series. I blame my love and need of the bling and other materialistic goodies on these shows.

By the way, Rachel Hunter is pretty hot. I can see why Stacy's mom has got it goin on...

And the recent Outkast song? Hey ya is a great tune. But it's one of those songs where you absolutely love it, or you think it's just plain silly. I think the song is great. Just FYI, that's where the opening line comes from.

Must go to sleep now. Very tired.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home