Friday, January 16, 2004

Waiting for Geneman.

Hi all,

Hope you're all doing well.

Just chillin, doing a little surfing, waiting for the Geneman to show up. He should be landing any minute now. Probbaly be another hour before he shows up at the house.

The snow finally stopped on Wed but the subdivision didn't get cleared until this morning. Of course, I was plowed in, so I had to clear out a path so the supaflyride could get out. I was lazy though, and I didn't clear out the whole width of the driveway. Just enough to get a car though. How's that for lazy ;) If I had a sport ute, I'd have just driven over the mounds of snow.

It's time to do the annual review at the not so new anymore gig. Kind of a weird feeling I guess. You have to do all this pre-work self evaluation stuff that I think is just weird. You have to go back and list all the shite that you've done in the past year, and make sure you word it correctly, blah blah blah. All administrative stuff. Which I love. Not.

At the dot com job, I had one review. That was it. That wasn't that great, but since we were always in flux after the stuff started going downhill, I guess I should be glad that I at least got one :) So, having more regular ones would be nicer, I think. I'll let you know if I ever get the self eval done and all of that crap.

For the first time in ages, I cleaned / filed away some of the deskop icons on the laptop. I've had these icons on m y deskop for at least 6 months. I was embarassed of booting up my maching and having the deskop icons take up 3/4 of my desktop.

Now I can see that crazy XP landscape scene again. Ahhh... (It's called "bliss" for all of you techies) :)

Today my mom bought her tickets for the trip to the homeland. I kinda feel like I should go sometime too.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home