Monday, January 19, 2004

It's freakin cold.

Hi all,

How's it going?

the long weekend is coming to an end in a few hours. It'll end at precisely 6:00 p.m. when my class starts up again. (sigh). It's ok though, it's been a pretty good weekend. Geneman was visting this weekend from NY so we hung out late every night. I can no longer stay up past 1:00 a.m. or so anymore, so anytime after that I am just about ready to fall over.

So let's see, what did we do? Of course I had to take Geneman to Costco ;)

Despite the snow that was falling most of Saturday, we were able to do some light shopping, visit with people, and get some good food.

Of course all of my visits with people somehow always involve Starbucks.

We did some visiting on Sunday night as well.

Both nights we were out until at least 2 a.m. I feel ok now, but I know I'll be paying for it the rest of the week :)

Today we went to this quaint little restaurant kind of by the city home. I had gotten an advertisement in the mail so we thought we'd check it out. Very tasty. I love good places to eat that aren't big corporate chains :) It just adds a special specialness I guess.

I gotta go - I'll write more later.

=Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home