Saturday, January 10, 2004

Hi everyone,

How's it going? Hope all is well.

I got the supaflyride washed today - and it looks good :) I get totally jealous of people that are driving around with a clean car, in a sea of salt covered vehicles. No more salty film for me (at least for now). Only bummer is that stuff gets frozen together.

Speaking of frozen together, it's nutty cold outside. I'm outside for a few minutes without my gloves and my hands just start to become numb. I long for spring :) Only thing is that it's going to be a while before it comes... I guess I will have to enjoy the winter while it's here...

So today my mom and I went to a (what I'd call) a "traditional" chinese restaurant. It's been a while since I've been to one. You know what I'm talking about - burgundy/red carpeting, brown booths, all dark and very dimly lit. It was so dark inside I felt like I was there during a power outage or something. I wanted to ask our server to turn up the lights :)

Anyway, nothing special on the eats. I wasn't impressed, nor was I turned off by the food. Will I go back? Probably not.

This evening though, we had sushi. Now that was excellent. Always good, never disappointing.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home