Thursday, January 08, 2004

Size does matter.

Hi all,

Hope all's well.

I can't believe it's Thursday already. During the past few years, I've just taken for granted the crazy huge vacations I've had around Christmas and New Year's. The holidays just seem to have sped by this year at light speed. Next year if I have vacation left, I think I'll probably take it during the major holidays like everyone else :)

I had the first class of my 2nd course yesterday. This time, I was prepared for the class. I did my reading on Tuesday night, and tried to participate in some of the discussions. The instructor grades on participation, so I can't just skate along as much ;) The instructor seems to be a little bit more laid back, so we'll see how things go. As an added bonus, he let us out early so I was able to do some fun stuff last night.

Of course I played NFS Undergroud online- I know, I know, I'm becoming a commercial for the game - but it's so fun though :)

I think the best part of the game is not the gameplay but the fact that my brother now listens to that Lil Jon & East Side Boys track, Get Low. Heh.

So at work, we've gotten new paper towel dispensers. I guess facilities thinks we must be going through / wasting too much paper towelage, so they put in these new units that only give you one square of paper towel per pull. Which is fine - if you have kid sized hands. I don't have gorilla sized hands either - And you know what they say about dudes who have gorilla hands - they're really hairy.

Seriously though - if I use one square, my hands are still damp when I leave the restroom. If I use two, then I feel like I waste the 2nd sheet because I don't use it all the way. So I guess I feel kind of guilty?

I know most people are saying "Who cares?" but the closeted environmentalist in me says that I ahouls only use one sheet.

Take note, paper towel dispenser designer people. ;)

It has been colder than a mofo outside. Let me tell you. The people on the local news tells me that being outside for less than 20 mins without gloves on will give me frost bite. Is that like freezer burn but with people? :)

It's been so cold that the wind chill cuts through the fleece gloves. Brrr.

I can't believe it's jeans Friday tomorrow. Sweet.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home