Monday, January 12, 2004

Some things just never change...

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well.

At least my car was clean for 2 days :) It rained / snowed today.

Last night I was having mega 2nd thoughts about the whole going back to school thing. Last night, around 8 ish, I'm doing the reading assignment for tonight's class, right? I look on the syllabus and find out that I had an assignment due. Today. So, I had to read about 10 chapters, along with write this proposal thing. I was kind of freaking out.

For a few reasons - One:
I could have sworn the professor never uttered a word about this proposal thing that was due. I know that I have a tendency to doze off in class once in a while, but I'm trying to be good so I've been working very hard to stay awake. I may have started daydreaming about the lady that sits in the back, but that's it. Honest. Otherwise, I stay attentive the entire time.

Two:
I was hoping to turn over a new leaf in my academic career and get my shit together this time. At least for this degree ;)

I ended up finishing up my proposal by midnight and shipping it off. I kinda sorta finished my reading assignment during lunch and dinner :) Thanks to Markola for help on the topic and Brizzai for letting me out of the cage early today so I could go home. Brizzai could tell that I was feeling troubled today, so he felt sorry for me :)

It turns out that I was right - The proposal wasn't due. Blah. But I guess it's one less thing that I have to do for next week :)

So I'm going to work on getting my stuff done earlier now. I have to do my stuff for next class session early this week, cause Geneman is coming to visit this weekend :) Not quite sure what we'll be doing quite yet, but I'm sure we'll have a good time... We usually find something to do. I'm sure some NFS Underground will be involved.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home