Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Hi everyone,

Just a few quick notes - I'm really really tired today.

I did get my burrito. The place that I originally went to was closed (dissed), but my backup joint was there. So good. I loved every minute of it. Baja Fresh rocks. They just need to hook you up with bigger take out containers for the pico de gallo. I had half of a Burrito Ultimo and half of a Burrito Mexicano. Salsa verde rocks too.

It makes me hungry just thinking about it again ;)

What else...

Monday was the first day of school. I was a tad late to class, but my last name (being at the end of the alphabet) saved my arse.

I've been to a big school, now I'm doing the small school thing. It's kind of a neat compare and contrast exercise for me. I loved my experience at Michigan, but I kind of like the small college feel as well. We'll see - I kind of liked blending into the background though :)

Wednesday is my next class. I had to do some reading for it, so I should be ready. It's kind of cool to read a book and be able to relate to it from personal experiences instead of just imagining what it would be like.

I also think I'm getting old and crusty too. The thing that I feared the most...

I haven't played NFS Underground since Sunday. On Monday during class, I was picturing in my head the drift course and how I'd navigate through it... I'm glad I only have class 2 days a week :)

The past couple of days at work have been kind of weird. I feel like I've been busy (with minimal slacking off), but I don't feel like I've really accomplished much.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home