Monday, February 16, 2004

A low productivity day.

Hi all,

It's me again.

Ever since my blog entry earlier, I've not been able to keep focus on anything. My mind is wandering all over the place (going hither and thither). I tried doing some schoolwork, only to be distracted. Kind of a bummer. I got out of school early - we finished the presentations early so the prof let us meet with our groups to take care of some group work. One of the guys in my group didn't show up to class so it was kind of useless for us to meet.

I guess I'm just feeling a little anxiety about the group project. Everyone seems to be making decent progress, and we haven't started ours at all. I hope it's not going to boil down to the last week rush job like all my other assignments. Ugh. I gotta get out of this cycle.

Today I learned that one of my classmates is doing 4 classes a semester. He'll theoretically be done in 8 months. How do you like that? I was jealous.

He asked me the all important question of why I was doing this master's degree if I already had one - I had to stop and remind myself of why I was pursuing this degree again.

Is that bad?

(sigh).

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home