Sunday, April 25, 2004

Can you buy a 40 (oz.) in Canada or Europe?

Hi all,

Hope you're having a good weekend.

I've not written in a while. It's been a mix of writer's block and not having time to sit down without rushing off to sleep cause it gets so late. Like how it's late now.

But I don't have to work tomorrow :)

So what's up with the weather getting all cold again? Spring is back I guess (shrug). Not that I'm complaining. I had to machine wash the supaflyride, not handwash today.

So let's see what's on the mind tonight.

I was chatting with my IM/pen pal from Vancouver and I made reference to a 40 ox. (being the gangsta from the suburbs that I am). And then I had a Pulp Fiction moment (think Royale with Cheese). Apparenly, they have non-metric items in Canada as well. Who knew?

Last Wednesday was the Wellness Fair at work. It's what I call the "Low Self-esteem Fair." Pretty much everyone gets told they're overweight and have too high percentages of fat. I had to fast for 12 hours. I was so starving.

but it was fun anyway :) I liked getting out of the office and going to the other building. I got to walk outside too.

In case you were wondering, they did have the tubes of fat display (refer to last year's blog entry if you don't know what I'm talkin about). This year, they had tubes of fiber display too :)

It was also the first time I got to experience the color changing properties of my glasses from the UV light. After being outside, I was internally griping about how it was dark and gloomy on my walk over to the other building, when I realized that my glasses had become tinted. I'm getting used to it now. My only gripe is that they do take a bit to change from tinted to clear again. I still have a few weeks to try them out.

I've had really really bad for me (but sooo tasty) food these past few days. Had Korean Bar-b-Que for dinner on Friday, and then I had mega bad for me pizza Saturday. Crizzaziness.

I had no idea how many Elton John songs I recognized (but didn't know the name of) until I heard tracks from his Greatest Hits CD. That guy is amazing how many hit songs he's written.

So who's great idea was it to put a non-rounded edge on an eye drop container where the drop comes out? I actually poked myself in the eye on accident.

It did not tickle.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home