Sunday, April 18, 2004

Ugh. Curry egg no good.

Hi all,

Hope you're having a great weekend. It is so nice outside that it's nice to be inside as well. I know it sounds goofy, but I don't mind being inside when it's nice. As long as I look out the window and it's not all grey and crappy, I'm good.

You should feel honored. I'm tearing away from learning "Physical and Logical Topologies" to write in da blog today.

Ok Ok, so I haven't started yet. I just finished my stuff for my Monday class so I thought I'd take a break.

So let's see... What's been going on...

Thorougly cleaned out the interior of the car - vacuumed, took out the winter floor mats, and wiped all the surfaces down. Everything's all shiny and new until the dust settles :)

I am over at the city home, doing some work. While looking out onto the balcony, I noticed that the wasps were back. Ugh. A few were swarming around the corner of the doorwall (right where it opens). Last year, they had camped out and built two nests about 3 feet away from each other.

So kind of like how Britney was against the music, I was against the wasps. I took a page from the dad in My Big Fat Greek Wedding and sprayed the hell out of the area with Industrial strength Windex. Hey, it's all I had. The smell of the Windex even repulsed me.

We'll see what happens. Now the area is streak free clean too. (shrug)

This morning I had an egg for breakfast. I usually eat them hard boiled - just cause it's a nice way to eat them, all contained. And freshly sealed in a shell whose remnants provide a nice crunchy texture to the treat. Well, my mom had this curry seasoning stuff in her cupboards. I like curry as much as the next guy, so I decided to sprinkle some of the curried goodness onto my hard boiled egg. Not a good choice. I'll have to try it again sometime to make sure it was an isolated incident.

My favorite seasoning on my hard boiled eggs is actually garlic salt. But I usually save that for the weekends, so I don't offend anyone at work.

To celebrate the great weather, I wore my first shorts and t-shirt combo of the season. Dusted off the good old Tevas too. I miss the dot com when I could actually wear this stuff to work :) Now it's just after and on the weekends. (sigh) Oh well, we knew it would never last, right?

But now, I have to battle another enemy - foot sweat. Ugh.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home