Monday, April 05, 2004

My face felt like rubber!

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

I had my first class of the term today. It was ok. This instructor seems even more laid back than the laid back one I had last term! Kind of nutty. We'll see though. We'll see.

I was kind of bummed at class - I was surprised I didn't know more people in the class. Quite a few new faces (mostly dudes though).

I tell ya, I gotta change majors or something. IT is too dominated by dudes.

Brian had hurt his back somehow and had been hurting all last week - He took Friday off to see the doctor, and was apparently laying in bed for most of the weekend. He was telling us about his adventures on medication (muscle relaxers) (where the first line comes from). Kind of goofy.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home