Monday, April 26, 2004

Ummm, no thanks, I'll stand up for today.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well. I

t's been kind of a not so fun day - I took the supaflyride into the dealership to get serviced. Yes, one of the things I dread the most about car ownership. My car turned 91k a little bit ago, so it was time to get some major service work done. Of course, any service at the dealer with "major" in front of it means major cashish.

The sad thing is that they didn't finish all that they needed to do today. I still have to go back Thursday for more of a beating.

Will the madness ever end? I hope so.

The silver lining is that I got to ride in a fully loaded Scion xB today. (it was the shuttle that took me to and from work). I'm talkin Bazooka Sub, supercharger (of some sort), suede in the seats, color changing interior lighting, LCD TVs in the headrests, and some other goodies.

It felt a little underpowered - Unfortunately, the supercharger installed wasn't working properly, so that was a bummer.

Tomorrow's another early day. And I haven't studied at all for Wednesday's clas.

Ugh.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home