Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Flashbacks.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

I think I'm going crazy. Either that, or I'm just really tired as of late.

For some reason, I'll just be doing something (like I normally do, say brushing my teeth) and I'll have a flashback of something that's happened in the past. The picture is very vivid too - like I'm there again. Not sure if there's a trigger or not. You know, like a certain smell, or an object, or a memory or something. (shrug)

I classify it differently than a memory - You know, a memory is like taking a walk "down memory lane," where there's an initial thought that leads you to think of something. For these flashbacks, it just shows up, out of the blue. No trigger.

Maybe it's the midterms :P

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home