Thursday, May 13, 2004

Shake it like a Polaroid picture

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening. Did you catch the last episode of Frasier? Following the hype (although much less fanfare and hype than Friends), I watched the final epsiode.

I haven't been a regular watcher, but I thought the last one was good. My only complaint was that it seemed too rushed. The same goes for the Friends finale as well. It's like the writers didn't realize it was the last show forever, and they just had to cram everything in that they wanted to do all along.

Huh. Sounds familiar.

I caught up on some correspondence tonight - First time in what seems like a while. As I was checking e-mail, I was listening to the Outkast album - Hey Ya still makes me smile time I hear it.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home