Thursday, September 16, 2004

Commercial sandwiches.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening. It's been almost one whole week of school freedom and like usual, I have nothing to show for it.

(sigh)

I have been loving just coming home and hanging out. I can't complain about that.

So is it just me, or are prime time commercials getting longer, and sitcom episode segments getting shorter? It was even supersized today!

I saw the second episode of Joey tonight. I'm no critic, but I think it'll do well. It may not be as popular as Friends (only time will tell), but I think it's got a pretty good start.

And another thing - is it just me, or does the recent Toyota commercial (where they talk about how their cars get howevermany miles per gallon) background music sound very similar to hook in Nelly's Ride Wit Me? It's like the, uhh, suburbanized version of the tune (without the lyrics).

If you have the album track, listen to the beginning of it.
If you hear the commercial, pay attention to the background music :)

Must be the money. ;)

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home