Friday, November 19, 2004

Giving back.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well. Just a few quick notes before going to bed.

I got to work at 6:20 a.m. this morning. I couldn't believe that I had gotten there that early. It's the earliest I've ever been. That's first spot in the row early.

I had to go in through the side "security" entrance.

No, I wasn't there to do work, but we were going to meet at 7:00 to drive downtown and work at a soup kitchen.

From the minute we got there, it was nonstop. We opened packages of cookies, bread, and started serving food. We helped with cleanup, but that was about it. Before we knew it, our shift was over and it was time to go back to the office.

It was definitely an eye opening experience. This place serves 3 meals a day, and they must all go nonstop.

What else... Today I was in the satellite office and there happened to be people taking blood pressures. I decided to get it done and found out that my blood pressure was really good (that's what the people there tell me). Plus, I got a free pen and block of paper. Kinda cool.

So I must have known that I was going have good blood pressure because I ended up having a Baja Fresh cheese quesadilla and a small Cold Stone Creamery bowl of Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip ice cream for lunch. And for the late night snack, I had a slice of pizza at the school. All really good, but really bad for me.

I've eaten out every day this week. Crazy.

Is it just me, or do you always have conditioner left over when you finish up the shampoo too?

I'm going to sleep. This weekend is going to be hell - I have to work on group project stuff all weekend.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home