Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I made it through the wilderness...
(somehow I made it through)

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well on this week of Thanksgiving. I had to work Monday and Tuesday, and now I'm off until next Monday.

I'm diggin it.

So yesterday I was at work, and for some reason, I had that Madonna song in my head. Just popped up out of nowhere. Just the first few lines. I think it's because I was watching that VH1 Retrosexual show on TV the night before.

(Didn't know how lost I was until I found you...)

Anyway...

A few nights ago, Drew threw out the idea to attend GT Live in California on Dec 18 and 19. Having just come back from vacation 3 weeks ago from FL, I was a little hesitant.

But yesterday was decision day and we decided to go for it. The plane tickets are purchased so there's no turning back now...

I'm going to Cali in less than a month! Woo hoo!

So much for vacationing every 6 months. (shrug) Every month is much better ;)

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home