Sunday, November 21, 2004

Unfocused day.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well on this final day of the weekend. It feels like today should be Saturday. Unfortunately I'm not that lucky.

I tried to work on my part of the group project all day today. And pretty much came up with little more than what I had on Saturday when we met. I'm going to have to do a truckload of writing tomorrow. The plan was to had some stuff done for the instructor to go over on Tuesday.

Maybe I do need that feeling of pressure to get stuff done.

I don't know what it is - It's just getting started. Once I get over that hurdle, I'll be good. I will have to buckle down tomorrow big time.

Only 3 weeks left of school. And I'll have a 3 week break. 6 more months and I'll be done with this freakin' degree.

This week's going to be a light one at work. Two days of work and then I'll be off until next Monday.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home