Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The snow dance

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

Today is the last day of my school vacation - Classes start tomorrow. And my coworkers are bracing for me to get grouchy again :)

We're supposedly going to get quite a bit of snow tonight - So similar to how kids do the snow dance to entice the powers that be to cause a school cancellation, I will probably do the same thing tomorrow night. But unlike grade school, we have to make our snow days up :)

We had a few inches on the ground this morning - Which caused me to be like 45 minutes late for work. I had gotten a late start to begin with, and I had to shovel snow and get gas (to make my car heavy so it handles better in the snow). 45 minutes. bleh.

I'm sure that will do wonders for my annual review.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home