Sunday, June 19, 2005

School's out.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this weekend.

Yes, it's finally true. School's out.

Forever.

I know, I know. I'm sure some people won't believe it's true for me - but I'm serious this time :)

It's been a year and a half. Looking back it wasn't so bad. It just sucked going through it, that's all...

My last final was Thursday. It wasn't my best final exam performance, but that's ok. The cheesy project fair was yesterday. All in all, I'd say everything went pretty well. I really can't complain.

Although I must say, the end was very anti-climactic. I guess that's what the graduation ceremony's for, huh?

Anyway, I'm very verly glad to be done. Yesterday after I came home, I lightly cleaned around the house. And then I really cleaned today. My mom is coming home on Friday and the place was a mess. It gave me flashbacks of college.

I'm in love witih my microfiber dust cloth. It kicks ass.

So the big question is, now what?

I can play Playstation without guilt.
I can watch movies without guilt.
I can just sit and do nothing.

I may even get all crazy and start reading a book. Not because I have to, but for shits and giggles.

This new freedom feels rather odd.

Thanks to everyone that has supported me throughout my school career this time around. And of course, thanks for listening to me bitch about school :)

-Kirk

1 Comments:

At 3:32 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! doesn't it feel sooooo good?? heh.

-stef

 

Post a Comment

<< Home