Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Feels like the first day o school.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

The past few days have been rather mild out here. And I've been loving it. I love being able to walk outside and not break into a sweat the minute you walk out the door. The evenings have been the best - perfect sleeping weather.

Last night it was so cold that I had to shut the windows.

This morning's air had a definite crispness to it. Crisp, sunny, and and cool. It was a perfect fall morning (even though it's still technically summer). It reminded me of the first day of elementary school. All that I needed was the smell of freshly sharpened pencils and I would have had the full experience.

Well, without the screaming kids in the playground.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home